Sales policy of Eco Green Saigon apartment

Eco Green Saigon apartment

You have the need to buy or refer more clearly about the price and sale policy of Eco Green Saigon apartment the following article will help you better understand.

The policy of selling Eco Green Sài Gòn apartment with many policies and flexibility to create favorable conditions for buyers to stay as well as investment provides opportunities not to be missed to own the apartment with the location and best price.

Eco Green Sai Gon is invested by Xuan Mai with brand name and prestige many years experience when referring to no one unknown especially in the North. Eco Green Saigon project is a modern high-class luxury apartment in Saigon South area with large area and big investment of Xuan Mai Group.

With the position in front of District 7, Thu Thiem urban area in District 2, Phu My Eco Green Saigon is being developed by Xuan Mai investor into high-class apartment with modern architecture. The upcoming third quarter of 2018

Sales policy of Eco Green Saigon apartment

SELLING ECO GREEN APARTMENT IN SAI GON

The policy of selling Eco Green Saigon apartment with many policies and flexibility to create favorable conditions for buyers to stay as well as investment provides opportunities not to be missed to own the apartment with the location and best price.

Overall scale of Eco Green project in Saigon

Investor: Xuan Mai Corp

Eco Green Saigon apartment complex project

Owning a gateway location to Phu My Hung urban area and the center of District 7 gateway with convenient transportation system moving between central districts to help the value of real estate here is not stop. increase .

Area of ​​project: 14.36 ha of total area

Contractor: Coteccons

Manager: Savills

Sales policy of Eco Green Saigon apartment

Construction density occupies only 30% and the remaining 70% is used for developing services and facilities such as synchronous traffic system, park, landscape, landscape lakes, utilities

Especially, the project has an interior park of Eco-Green Park of more than 2 hectares in the project area and the southern border with Huong Tram Park of 22ha.

The number of Eco Green Saigon apartments includes: 4000 apartments

Legal Green Eco Saigon Project: Pink book owned permanently

 

Eco Green Saigon District 7, launched in April 2018, has attracted many buyers who are interested in buying or investing. If you would like to know more about the sale as well as the policy of selling Eco Green Saigon apartments, please contact the Hotline or Form below for more information.

Source: http://ecogreen-saigon.com/